We believe in One God1., the trinity of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, equal in power and majesty.
God the Father who in His glory is so awesome and glorious, that no man cannot look at His face and live2., He that loves man so much, that He gave his only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins, through which we are redeemed and reconciled with God the Father3..
God the Son, Co-existent and eternal with God the Father4., who was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary5. took it upon Himself the form of man, carried our sins and sorrows. By the shedding of His blood upon the cross of Calvary, purchased redemption for all who believe in Him. Then broke the hold of death and hell and arose from the grave to ascend on high leading captivity captive, that's the great mediator between God and man6., He will stand at the right hand of the Father, speaking on behalf of those for whom He has given His life.
The Holy Spirit, third person of the Godhead7., the Spirit of the Father, omnipotent, omnipresent, performing an inexpressible important mission upon the earth, convicting mankind of sin, righteousness, and judgment, bringing sinners to the Savior Jesus Christ8., rebuking, pleading, searching, comforting, bringing alive, teaching, glorifying, baptizing and imparting with gifts and power to those who will submit to His leadership and guidance. Preparing them for the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- Isaiah 43:10 You are My witnesses, says the Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen, that you may know Me, believe Me, and remain steadfast to Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. Isaiah 44:8 Fear not, nor be afraid [in the coming violent upheavals]; have I not told it to you from of old and declared it? And you are My witnesses! Is there a God besides Me? There is no [other] Rock; I know not any.
- Exodus 33:20 But, He said, You can not see My face, for no man shall see Me and live.
- John 3:16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.
- John 1:1-3 IN THE beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. 2 He was present originally with God. 3 All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. Job 38:4-7 Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Declare to Me, if you have and know understanding. 5 Who determined the measures of the earth, if you know? Or who stretched the measuring line upon it? 6 Upon what were the foundations of it fastened, or who laid its cornerstone, 7 When the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
- Matthew 1:23 Behold, the virgin shall become pregnant and give birth to a Son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel--which, when translated, means, God with us
- Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior. 1 Timothy 2:5-6a For there [is only] one God, and [only] one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 Who gave Himself as a ransom for all [people] Ephesians 2:18 For it is through Him that we both [whether far off or near] now have an introduction (access) by one [Holy] Spirit to the Father [so that we are able to approach Him].
- John 5:7 The invalid answered, Sir, I have nobody when the water is moving to put me into the pool; but while I am trying to come [into it] myself, somebody else steps down ahead of me.
- John 15:26 But when the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) comes, Whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of Truth Who comes (proceeds) from the Father, He [Himself] will testify regarding Me. 2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace (favor and spiritual blessing) of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the presence and fellowship (the communion and sharing together, and participation) in the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen (so be it). Matthew 28:19 Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Romans 8:11 And if the Spirit of Him Who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, [then] He Who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also restore to life your mortal (short-lived, perishable) bodies through His Spirit Who dwells in you. John 16:7-14 However, I am telling you nothing but the truth when I say it is profitable (good, expedient, advantageous) for you that I go away. Because if I do not go away, the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you [into close fellowship with you]; but if I go away, I will send Him to you [to be in close fellowship with you]. 8 And when He comes, He will convict and convince the world and bring demonstration to it about sin and about righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God) and about judgment: 9 About sin, because they do not believe in Me [trust in, rely on, and adhere to Me]; 10 About righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God), because I go to My Father, and you will see Me no longer; 11 About judgment, because the ruler (evil genius, prince) of this world [Satan] is judged and condemned and sentence already is passed upon him.12 I have still many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them or to take them upon you or to grasp them now.13 But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future]. 14 He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you.